I am a returning customer
Gracias por registrarse en Volga 1!
Se le notificará por correo electrónico una vez que su cuenta haya sido activada por el propietario de la tienda.
Si tiene CUALQUIER pregunta acerca de El funcionamiento de esta tienda en línea, póngase en contacto con el propietario de la tienda .
Se ha desconectado su cuenta. Ahora es seguro dejar el ordenador.
Su cesta de la compra se ha guardado, los elementos dentro de ella se restaurarán cada vez que vuelva a acceder a su cuenta.
Comprar Kamagra Effervescent
|Nombre del producto||Por píldora||Ahorro||Por paquete|
|2 paquete||€25.83||€9.92||€61.59 €51.66|
|3 paquete||€24.18||€19.84||€92.38 €72.54|
|4 paquete||€23.35||€29.77||€123.17 €93.41|
|5 paquete||€22.86||€39.69||€153.97 €114.28|
|6 paquete||€22.52||€49.61||€184.76 €135.15|
|7 paquete||€22.29||€59.53||€215.56 €156.02|
|8 paquete||€22.11||€69.46||€246.35 €176.89|
|9 paquete||€21.97||€79.38||€277.14 €197.76|
|10 paquete||€21.86||€89.30||€307.94 €218.64|
Kamagra Effervescent is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction and contain 100mg of the active ingredient (sildenafil citrate). Kamagra Effervescent increases blood flow to the penis, allowing more blood flow into the penis, like happened naturally, when a man is sexually stimulated. With more blood flowing in and less flowing out, the arteries in the penis enlarge, resulting in an erection.
Use Kamagra Effervescent as directed by your doctor.
- Drop one of the tablets in a small glass of water and stir gentle. Within a minute or two, the tablet will dissolve in the water allowing the patient to drink the solution easily.
- Maximum effect occurs between 30 to 120 minutes of taking the tablet.
- Kamagra Effervescent can help you have an erection when sexual stimulation occurs. An erection will not occur just by taking a pill.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose or take it more often than once daily, or as directed by your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of Kamagra Effervescent and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
The safe indicated dose of Kamagra Effervescent within a 24 hour period is 100mg. Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Kamagra Effervescent.
Store Kamagra Effervescent at room temperature between 59 and 86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C) away from moisture, heat and light. Store Kamagra Effervescent out of the reach of children.
Do NOT use Kamagra Effervescent if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Kamagra Effervescent
- you have been advised by your doctor to avoid sexual activity because of heart problems
- you are taking nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin) in any form (eg, tablet, capsule, patch, ointment), or nitroprusside
- you use certain recreational drugs called 'poppers' (eg, amyl nitrate or nitrite, butyl nitrate or nitrite)
- you take another PDE5 inhibitor (eg, tadalafil, vardenafil) or another medicine that contains sildenafil.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Kamagra Effervescent. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a deformed penis (eg, cavernosal fibrosis, Peyronie disease), blood cell problems (eg, leukemia, multiple myeloma, sickle cell anemia), or any other condition that may increase the risk of a prolonged erection (priapism)
- if you have a history of a prolonged (more than 4 hours) or painful erection (priapism)
- if you have a history of certain eye problems (eg, macular degeneration, optic neuropathy, retinitis pigmentosa, sudden vision loss in one or both eyes) or hearing problems (eg, ringing in the ears, decreased hearing, hearing loss)
- if you have a history of liver or kidney problems, lung problems (eg, pulmonary veno-occlusive disease), high or low blood pressure, ulcers, bleeding problems, heart problems (eg, angina, aortic stenosis, heart failure, irregular heartbeat), or blood vessel problems
- if you have a history of heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening irregular heartbeat, especially within the past 6 months.
Some medicines may interact with Kamagra Effervescent. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Alpha-blockers (eg, doxazosin), medicines for high blood pressure, nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin), or nitroprusside because severe low blood pressure with dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting may occur
- Azole antifungals (eg, itraconazole, ketoconazole), H2 antagonists (eg, cimetidine), HIV protease inhibitors (eg, ritonavir, saquinavir), macrolide antibiotics (eg, erythromycin), narcotic analgesics (eg, dihydrocodeine), or telithromycin because they may increase the risk of Kamagra's Effervescent side effects
- Bosentan or rifampin because they may decrease Kamagra's Effervescent effectiveness.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Kamagra Effervescent may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Kamagra Effervescentmay cause dizziness, drowsiness, fainting, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Kamagra Effervescent with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Kamagra Effervescent may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Patients with heart problems who take Kamagra may be at increased risk for heart-related side effects, including heart attack or stroke. Symptoms of a heart attack may include chest, shoulder, neck, or jaw pain; numbness of an arm or leg; severe dizziness, headache, nausea, stomach pain, or vomiting; fainting; or vision changes. Symptoms of a stroke may include confusion, vision or speech changes, one-sided weakness, or fainting. Contact your doctor or seek medical attention right away if you experience these symptoms.
- Kamagra Effervescent may rarely cause a prolonged (eg, more than 4 hours) or painful erection. This could happen even when you are not having sex. If this is not treated right away, it could lead to permanent sexual problems such as impotence. Contact your doctor right away if you have an erection that lasts more than 4 hours.
- Kamagra Effervescent does not stop the spread of HIV or other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) to others through sexual contact. Use barrier methods of birth control (eg, condoms) if you have HIV infection or an STD.
- Kamagra Effervescent will not prevent pregnancy. If your partner may become pregnant and you wish to avoid pregnancy, be sure to use an effective form of birth control.
- Kamagra Effervescent may uncommonly cause mild, temporary vision changes (eg, blurred vision, sensitivity to light, blue/green color tint to vision). Contact your doctor if vision changes persist or are severe.
- Rarely, an eye problem called nonarteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION) has been reported in patients who took Kamagra Effervescent. This may lead to decreased vision or permanent loss of vision in some cases. If you notice a sudden decrease in vision or loss of vision in one or both eyes, contact your doctor right away.
- Sudden decreases in hearing and loss of hearing have been reported in some patients who have taken Kamagra Effervescent. Sometimes they also noticed ringing in the ears or dizziness. If you notice a sudden decrease or loss of hearing, contact your doctor right away.
- Do not use other medicines or treatments for ED while you are taking Kamagra Effervescent without first checking with your doctor.
- Use Kamagra Effervescent with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Kamagra Effervescent is not recommended for use in children.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Diarrhea; dizziness; flushing; headache; heartburn; stuffy nose; upset stomach.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; memory loss; numbness of an arm or leg; one-sided weakness; painful or prolonged erection; ringing in the ears; seizure; severe or persistent dizziness; severe or persistent vision changes; sudden decrease or loss of hearing; sudden decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Debemos tener en cuenta las contraindicaciones, advertencias y precauciones para no experimentar reacciones no deseadas y efectos secundarios. No obstante, algunos pacientes hipersensibles pueden experimentar reacciones adversas de diverso grado que enumeraremos en seguida. Acuda al médico sin dudarlo mucho, en el momento en que han observado los siguientes efectos secundarios y pónganse en contacto con un médico o un especialista médico en línea para eliminar el riesgo de algunas que otras graves consecuencias:
- Abnormal vision
- behavior change similar to drunkenness
- bleeding of the eye
- blurred vision
- bone pain
- breast enlargement
- chest pain
- cold sweats
- convulsions (seizures)
- cool and pale skin
- deafness or hearing loss
- decrease in amount of urine or the frequency of urination
- decreased vision
- difficulty in concentrating
- dizziness or lightheadedness, especially when getting up suddenly from a lying or sitting position
- double vision
- dry eyes
- dry mouth
- dryness, redness, scaling, or peeling of the skin
- excessive hunger
- eye pain
- fainting or faintness
- fast, irregular, or pounding heartbeat
- feeling of something in the eye
- fever or chills
- headache (severe or continuing)
- increase in the size of the pupil
- increased sweating
- increased thirst
- lower back or side pain
- migraine headache
- nausea (severe or continuing)
- numbness of the hands
- painful, swollen joints
- prolonged, painful erection of penis
- redness, burning, or swelling of the eyes
- redness, itching, or tearing of the eyes
- restless sleep
- seeing shades of colors differently than before
- sensitivity to light
- skin lesions with swelling
- skin paleness
- skin rash, hives, or itching
- skin ulcers
- slurred speech
- sore throat
- sudden weakness
- swelling of the face, hands, feet, or lower legs
- trouble breathing
- twitching of the muscles
- unusual feeling of burning or stinging of the skin
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- vision changes
- vision loss, temporary
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- abnormal dreams
- clumsiness or unsteadiness
- diarrhea or stomach cramps (severe or continuing)
- difficulty in swallowing
- ear pain
- increased amount of saliva
- increased skin sensitivity
- lack of coordination
- loss of bladder control
- mental depression
- numbness or tingling of the hands, legs, or feet
- rectal bleeding
- redness or irritation of the tongue
- redness, soreness, swelling, or bleeding of the gums
- ringing or buzzing in the ears
- sensation of motion, usually whirling, either of one's self or of one's surroundings
- sexual problems in men (continuing), including failure to experience a sexual orgasm
- sores in the mouth and on the lips
- tense muscles
- trembling and shaking
- waking to urinate at night
- worsening of asthma
- Aches or pains in the muscles
- bloody nose
- difficult or labored breathing
- pain or tenderness around the eyes and cheekbones
- redness of the skin
- stomach discomfort following meals
- stuffy or runny nose
- trouble sleeping
- unusually warm skin
- Bladder pain
- burning feeling in the chest or stomach
- burning, crawling, itching, numbness, prickling, "pins and needles", or tingling feelings
- cloudy or bloody urine
- increased frequency of urination
- pain on urination
- stomach upset
- tenderness in the stomach area
Incidence Not Known
|Accession Number||DB00203 (APRD00556)|
Una estrategia de atención al cliente debe ser clara desde los inicios a la hora de vender en línea. Trabajamos envíos internacionales, con lo cual nuestra plataforma está dirigida paralelamente con los deseos del cliente. Es por esto que nuestros destinos de entrega se expanden continuamente. Llevamos al cabo destinos internacionales, por lo tanto, debemos asegurar una calidad superior con soluciones específicas, sin olvidarnos de entregas a ciudades de España, como, por ejemplo:
- Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
- Hospitalet de Llobregat
- La Coruña
- Jerez de la Frontera
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife
- Alcalá de Henares
- San Sebastián
- Castellón de la Plana
- San Cristóbal de La Laguna
- Dos Hermanas
- Torrejón de Ardoz
- Santa Coloma de Gramanet